In order to stay up to date on the latest advancements in the compounding, Nigehban offers dermatology compounding services provided by our experienced and qualified pharmacists.
First, Nigehban Compounding Pharmacists meticulously create dermatological medications which are used to treat almost any skin disease or condition. Our individually customized topical treat all types of skin conditions including:
- Skin Cancers
- Severe Acne
- Body Rashes Such as Tinea Versicolor, etc...
We now offer a wide variety of compounded skin care products, individually tailored with precise medication dosages, strengths, and combinations to meet each of our patient’s specific needs.
- Triamcinolone with Camphor, Menthol & Phenol – For Chronic Pruritus.
- Anti-Infective (Metronidazole, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Amphotericin) – For any topical infections of the skin, nails, scalp, & mucous membranes.
- Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, & Hydrocortisone – Available in various customizable strengths.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Ketoprofen, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac.
- Bleaching Creams & Combination Bleaching Creams – For bleaching and tightening of the face.
- Acne Creams & Alternate Acne Creams – Cosmetic anti-acne formulas compounded according to physician recommendations.
- Anti-Aging Creams – Cosmetic creams which help reduce wrinkles and age spots on the face and body.
- Wart Removal – Lactic and/or Salicylic Acids for warts and harmless skin growths.
- Wound Care/Skin Ulcers – For example, Diabetic Foot Ulcers Creams.
- Specially Blended Solutions For Hair Growth – Men and Women variations available, aids in reactivating dormant hair follicles.
No matter your individual dermatology needs, Nigehban has the solution for you. Our staff professionally compounding pharmacists, experienced in creating customized medical solutions for all your dermatology needs. We work directly with patients and physicians to create dosage forms, combinations, and strengths which are precisely engineered to meet your specific medicinal needs. Please contact us today to learn more about our skin care and dermatology compounding services!
Have a question or like some more information? Talk to one of our friendly compounding pharmacists on +92 2136038816-17 or email us