Custom compounding allows pharmacists to prepare medication designed to target specific body type and activity level. Our ability to prepare medication in any strength and dosage form makes us unique as a pharmacy.
We provide the latest in compounded prescriptions for athletes at any level, and we have the experience and knowledge to answer your questions and provide you with the knowledge you need.
Through custom compounding, nigehban Pharmacy can assist physicians and sports trainers in alleviating inflammation, spasms, cramps and muscle pain related to sports injuries.
With special compounded medicines, we make it easy to treat:
- Blisters, with flexible collodion preparations
- Fever Blisters, with lip balms or without sunblock
- Dehydration, with rehydrating sports drink formulas
- Athlete‘s Foot, with topical antifungals
- Muscle Aches, with topical gels
- Muscle Cramps, with speed gels
- Wounds, with polyox bandages, tissue regenerating gels, and protective ointments
- Callouses, with creams
- Carpal Tunnel, with transdermal gels
- Dry Skin, with moisturizing creams and lotions
- Nail Fungus, with antifungal solutions
- Hemorrhoids, with Rectal Rocket suppositories and ointments
- Sprains and Trigger Point, with transdermal gels
Have a question or like some more information? Talk to one of our friendly compounding pharmacists on +92 2136038816-17 or email us